The Spencer Educational Foundation provides merit scholarships to students studying risk management and insurance as well as finance/business administration. In 2015, the Spencer Educational Foundation will continue to offer undergraduate ($5,000), graduate ($10,000) and pre-dissertation Ph.D. ($10,000) scholarships.
The criteria for the Foundation’s scholarships are as follows:
- Be a full-time student (12 hours or more per term)*
- Field of study – normally a major or minor in a risk-management discipline
- Career objectives in risk management
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Relevant work experience
- Leadership skills
- Doctoral students should have had meaningful work experience
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time at an accredited U.S. or Canadian college/university
To apply for a scholarship, you will need to create a new account on this site. You will be able to save and come back to the application.