There are five online strategies for keeping up-to-date with Baylor’s Alpha Pi chapter of Gamma Iota Sigma:
- Regularly visit the website at https://gisbaylor.wordpress.com.
- If you have a Facebook account, you can “like” the Facebook page for Baylor’s Alpha Pi chapter of Gamma Iota Sigma.
- If you have your own Twitter account, you can “follow” @gisbaylor; whenever new information is posted on the website for Baylor’s Alpha Pi chapter of Gamma Iota Sigma, it is automatically included as part of the @gisbaylor Twitter feed. You can also access the @gisbaylor Twitter page by going to http://twitter.com/gisbaylor.
- If you are familiar with RSS, you can subscribe to the RSS feed for Baylor’s Alpha Pi chapter of Gamma Iota by using Firefox’s Live Bookmarks feature, Internet Explorer’s RSS feed subscription feature, or RSS reader software.
- Subscribe via email: Go to https://gisbaylor.wordpress.com and enter your email address in the form provided on the right hand side of that webpage: fill in the email address field located on the left-hand side of this page with your email address and click the “Sign me up!” button:
After clicking the “Sign me up!” button, check for an email from “donotreply”:
Next, simply click the “Confirm Follow” button. This will take you to a webpage that looks like this: